I was recently nominated for fabtiffsim for this award. Thank you for the nomination!
Rules for Acceptance:
- Say thank you to the person who nominated you for the award
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate and let people know
- Ask 11 questions to those you nominated
Answers to fabtiffsim’s Questions:
- What’s your favorite planet?
Mars, because I watch way too much science fiction about it.
2. My favorite animal is the great white shark. Are you super scared of them or just a little scared of them?
Just a little.
3. How many great white sharks have you seen?
None in the wild– I might have seen one at a zoo or aquarium or something, though, and that’s probably the closest I’ll get while living in Minnesota.
4. One of my favorite food’s is sushi. How much wasabi can you eat?
I’ve never eaten wasabi (probably because I can’t eat sushi due to being allergic to fish), but I’m really good with spicy foods, so I could definitely eat some.
5. If I bet you $5 Canadian dollars (so basically nothing) that you couldn’t eat a whole tablespoon of wasabi, would you take that bet?
6. Tom Hardy or that wiener that plays Captain America?
Tom Hardy because when I looked him up I saw Star Trek mentioned on his Wikipedia page, and I’m more into sci-fi than superhero movies.
7. Can you guess which one of the actors from the previous question I would pick?
Tom Hardy, assuming that you meant wiener as an insult.
8. Do you like brussel sprouts?
It depends– if they’re cooked and served with some tasty sauce (maybe some of that wasabi from question 5?) then yes.
9. What if I cooked them with bacon for you?
I’ll definitely try it, but you’ll have to come to the US.
10. What’s the best Sim Death you have witnessed? (Not on youtube or something stupid, one that happened in YOUR GAME right in front of you OWN FACE)
Best sim death… uh… I probably already told this story, but it was when Rosalynn (Garcia) Goth died. Her son, Henry David, was proposing to his girlfriend upstairs and she was dying in the kitchen AT THE EXACT SAME TIME and I had no idea what to do. Lately I had been having trouble with relationship progression in the game, so I was worried that Henry David would be rejected, but at the same time I wanted to see Rosalynn (okay, it was probably more Grimmy than her), so I quickly paused the game and texted a close friend that knows I play sims but doesn’t play herself and asked her what to do. She said to watch Rosalynn, since it would be my last time seeing her in non-ghost form, so I watched her. A notification popped up telling me that the proposal went fine, which I was SUPER thankful for, and then I was able to watch the rest of the reaping in peace.
11. Have you or your family/friends ever seen a ghost? Explain yourself.
Assuming that you mean a non-sim ghost… during my first year on my school’s robotics team the code kept acting up and we said it was a ghost doing it. We named it and everything, but I don’t remember the name now. I still don’t know exactly what went wrong….
- Why did you decide to start writing SimLit?
- What’s the funniest mishap or blooper moment that’s happened in your game?
- What’s one fun fact about yourself?
- Does anyone you know offline know that you play sims?
- What’s your favorite part about the simming community?
- What’s one thing that always makes you smile?
- Favorite expansion/game/stuff pack (this can be from any sims game you’ve played)?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Favorite color?
- Favorite memory?
- What’s something about yourself that you’re proud of?