I’ve recently (as in yesterday) been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by CathyTea… who I kept nominating for awards before she was able to nominate me 😉
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions that your nominator posed for you.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What are you grateful for at this moment?
Right now I’m grateful for a quiet afternoon just to work on SimLit that will be posted in the upcoming weeks.
2. What’s one of the greatest challenges you’ve faced with your writing?
The greatest challenge I’ve faced would definitely be putting myself out there- the first time I ever put something I’d written on the internet was on a site where you had to log in to see anything and even then I still had a ton of control over exactly who could read, comment, etc., whereas on here literally anyone could find, read, and comment on my writing. Self-promotion was also a foreign concept to me when I first started, but I’ve grown a lot more comfortable with that.
3. In your experience, what’s one of the most rewarding aspects of writing?
One of the most rewarding aspects of writing for me is being able to explore so many different topics without having the obligation of having to stick with any of them.
Questions for my Nominees:
- How/why did you decide to start writing?
- What’s one thing that makes you or your stories unique?
- In your opinion, what’s the best part of being in our SimLit community?