Well, this one was… interesting. My original plan was to have Anne’s whole time in high school over this summer, however that didn’t really happen. I realized that I wanted to play around with her as a freshman and not really knowing anything or anyone. I have a feeling that each year is going to end up being one summer, but I really don’t know for sure.
Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- James is going to high school! I have a feeling that he’s going to be a not-so-little rebel
- Some drama with Sofia- she didn’t really play a big role this season, but I have a feeling that she will in the next one, considering that it will be her last year of high school and Lauryn really wants to be popular
- Finding out what club the English teacher is running. Technically I already know, but you don’t, right?
- Andrew continuing through the ranks of Knights of the Hedge
- Seeing changes in Anne’s and Leticia’s relationship!